Pets: A small, well-behaved dog is welcome, by prior arrangement - a charge of £5
per week is made.
Sorry, no other pets are allowed.
BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. This booking is for holiday use of the bungalow only by those named on the booking
form and does not constitute a tenancy.
2. The period of hire is from 1.00 p.m. on the day of arrival until 10.00 a.m. on
the day of departure.
3. You, the hirer of the accommodation, agree:
[a] to notify the proprietor of any breakage or damage and re-imburse him prior
[b] to leave the bungalow in a clean and tidy state on departure
[c] to permit the proprietor reasonable access to the property, if required;
[d] that your car is at parked at the property at your own risk and your personal
possessions are left on the premises at your own risk.
4. Smoking is not permitted inside the bungalow.
5. A small dog is accepted strictly by prior arrangement and on the the condition
that it is completely housetrained, well behaved, kept off the soft furnishings or
beds and not left unattended in the property at any time.
6.The proprietor may cancel your booking if the bungalow becomes unsuitable for occupation
due to circumstances beyond his reasonable control, such as flood or fire damage.
In such a situation a full refund will be made of all sums paid, but the proprietor
will have no further liability to you.
7. A deposit of £50 should be made [per week booked] and the balance is payable 6
weeks before your arrival date. If payment is not received by the due date, the
proprietor may treat your booking as cancelled.
In the case of bookings within 6 weeks of the arrival date, the full cost of the
hire is payable at the time of booking.
8. Cancellation: If you cancel your reservation more than 13 weeks before your arrival
date, a cancellation charge of £20 (per each week booked) will be deducted and the
balance of your deposit will be returned. If you cancel within 13 weeks of your arrival
date, your deposit (or £50 per week booked) will be non-refundable and you will remain
liable to pay the balance due for the booking if the bungalow cannot be fully relet.
Holiday cancellation insurance is therefore recommended.